Triple Ace Games Forum Index Triple Ace Games
ARCHIVE FORUM - POSTING LOCKED

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gamma Front/Mercenary Freebie combo

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Triple Ace Games Forum Index -> Necropolis 2350
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hellfire6A

Three

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:39 am    Post subject: Gamma Front/Mercenary Freebie combo Reply with quote

I have moved Necropolis 2350 into space as I have alluded to in the past. My players want to be Special Forces types. I am going to be combining a Gamma Front like campaign with the resource point structure of the Mercenary freebie.

Wish me luck. (Or pray Smile )
Do everything in love. I Cor 16:14

SDG
TAG Wiggy

Triple Ace

Location: I have flying monkeys, and I'm not afraid to use them!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is this going, Hellfire?

Hellfire6A

Three

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been going very well. But, the boys have now gone to be with their biological father for the summer.

I have used several conversions of one sheets for the adventures. Even used the most recent TAG one sheet.

The Boys have been in Space Battles. Fought space pirates, proto Rephaim on another planet. Fended off a large scale Rephaim raid on their planet. They are in the process of securing a "lost" planet with an old (now operational) uranium mine. This means they are about to tangle with the local pirates (supported by Rephaim).

It's just been a blast. I have ideas in my head/plot points that need to be accomplished but allow the boys to move in their own direction. Which means a lot of ad libbing. Which they like, sometimes more than the prepared adventures.

Couple more months and they'll be back.

I will be playing in another Savage campaign this Saturday. I am really looking forward to being a player for a change.

SDG
Hellfire6A

Three

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After a haitus of almost a year of various games my kids want to go back to Necropolis. I finally get to run this stuff...yay!!!!!!

Apparently the big draw is a desire to play Legenary characters. Their Necropolis characters have in the 60s of XP. I was told to mention that this was without "cheating". Although I am at a loss as to how you cheat getting XP Shocked

SDG
daran

Five

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back to the struggle. I guess the Rephaim can look forward to a season of getting their butts kicked. Will you be posting journals of their exploits?
Hellfire6A

Three

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Journal. I am really busy with work and the kids are very busy with school. And they will be going to their Dad's for the summer in about a month Sad

I am hoping to find some adult gamers this summer, but that keeps falling through.

SDG
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Triple Ace Games Forum Index -> Necropolis 2350 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: