Triple Ace Games Forum Index Triple Ace Games
ARCHIVE FORUM - POSTING LOCKED

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Support in New Budapest Plot Point Question

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Triple Ace Games Forum Index -> Necropolis 2350
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Armos Black

TAG Henchman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:04 pm    Post subject: Support in New Budapest Plot Point Question Reply with quote

So I was thinking of running a couple of missions of the New Budapest Plot Point campaign for some friends of mine to see if they would like it. (They are Warhammer 40K junkies.) Reading it however, I am a little confused. Looking through the first mission, Advance, it lists support for the PCs in the "Briefing" section, but the in "The Mission" area it talks about which allies the PCs are handed. So which list is right? I will tell you, if I read text, the PCs will ask why are not those other units with us? Wink

Triple Ace

Location: I have flying monkeys, and I'm not afraid to use them!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both are right, because they are referringto the same things.

The Briefing describes the total attacking force, that being two Lances of Sergeants, a Lance of Assault Knights, a Proverb mineclearer, and four Calvary MBTs. The Mission text describes the make-up of the Assault Lance because Knights come in various flavors, whereas Sergeants are just Sergeants (Assault Lance wasn't properly detailed until the Update, so the term by itself was meaningless).

The text then goes on to say (my italics) "Fill out ally sheets for all the attackers, including the tanks, and hand them to the players." All the attackers means all the attackers -- Sergeants, Assault Lance, Calvary's and Proverb.

Armos Black

TAG Henchman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, ok. Now I see. Thanks Wiggy.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Triple Ace Games Forum Index -> Necropolis 2350 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: