Triple Ace Games Forum Index Triple Ace Games
ARCHIVE FORUM - POSTING LOCKED

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Explain the Charts in the back please?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Triple Ace Games Forum Index -> Necropolis 2350
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vexx666

Deuce

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:49 pm    Post subject: Explain the Charts in the back please? Reply with quote

The title pretty much says it all. I was looking at the Squad Sheet Chart and the Operational Commandment sheet at the back. Neither my g-friend or I could figure it completely out. Is there anyone who give us a heads up?
Enno

King of Clubs

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The commandment sheet is basically a mission statement, while the squad sheet is a list of your allied troops. If you studied the mission generator, respectively the allied rules they are self-explanatory.

What's the problem? Confused

Deuce

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are Skills and Traits listed on the left hand-side of the Squad Chart? Is that meant to represent the collective stats for the Squad? What's with grids under the commanding officer report and complications meant for?

I get the allied rules, just not the organization of the charts, that's the problem. It would have been nice to see an example of how they may have been filled out.
TAG Wiggy

Triple Ace

Location: I have flying monkeys, and I'm not afraid to use them!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vexx666 wrote:
Why are Skills and Traits listed on the left hand-side of the Squad Chart? Is that meant to represent the collective stats for the Squad? What's with grids under the commanding officer report and complications meant for?

I get the allied rules, just not the organization of the charts, that's the problem. It would have been nice to see an example of how they may have been filled out.

The Squad Chart is for NPC Allies. Every group of Allies of the same type is identical. i.e. If you get a Lance of Sergeants, they all share the same Traits. If the party has Knights as Allies and they're different types (Infantry Support, Knight, Scout), then each NPC gets his own Ally Sheet filled out.

The OpComm sheet is for you to write up missions and keep a record of the support, goals, any complications you're throwing in, etc. It's a GM aid. The grids are merely a background.

vexx666

Deuce

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awwwwww, ok, very cool! Now it all comes together!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Triple Ace Games Forum Index -> Necropolis 2350 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: