Triple Ace Games Forum Index Triple Ace Games
ARCHIVE FORUM - POSTING LOCKED

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alternate Character Sheets

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Triple Ace Games Forum Index -> Leagues of Adventure
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TAG Wiggy

Triple Ace

Location: I have flying monkeys, and I'm not afraid to use them!

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:42 am    Post subject: Alternate Character Sheets Reply with quote

NEW post below with new link

Last edited by TAG Wiggy on Thu May 24, 2012 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Imajica

Deuce

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any danger of getting that masterpiece in colour?

Must get hold of CharlieBananas - I have a character sheet plan for the Ubiquipedia...
The GIT!

Four

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great looking sheet! I second the request for a colour version as well - maybe the ability to switch layers between colour and B&W?

TAG Wiggy

Triple Ace

Location: I have flying monkeys, and I'm not afraid to use them!

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CharlieBananas has been burning the midnight oil. He's created six black and white character sheets...British, French, Imperial Russian, Prussian, United States, and Ruritania!

http://www.tripleacegames.com/Downloads/leaguesofadventure/LOA_SHEETS.zip

CharlieBananas

No Cards!

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the support guys, but unfortunately the resources I'm using for the sheet are black and white, and that was what decided that I couldn't make a colour sheet, otherwise it would have been.

Imajica if you send me a PM on the exile forums I'll take a look at what you need, but at the moment I'm away from home most of the week so my time is limited, and later today a certain play-test starts, but if I can help I will.

All the best
Mike
Shaira

No Cards!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love these character sheets and would use them straight away but for one thing: when printed out, the backgrounds of the sections you're meant to fill in come out quite dark, so that using pencil is hard to read. These sections are: Name / Player / Archetype / Motivation; Skills; Flaws; Talents & Resources; Combat. If the actual parts you're supposed to write in could have a white background (like the boxes for primary and secondary attributes, etc), they'd be instantly readable and the sheet would be perfect.

In particular, I like the fact these sheets have plenty of room for skills; using the official sheet from the core book, I often find the skills list running over the space given. It'd also be great to have small sections for Notes and Equipment.

Lovely job, though: these are fine looking sheets! Smile

Cheers,

Sarah
CharlieBananas

No Cards!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sarah, I'm away from home at the moment, but will take a look at what can be done when I get home. Very Happy

My game will involve powered individuals, so I will be adding a second union jack sheet, if you would like a copy of that when I'm done then PM me.

Hope that helps
Mike
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Triple Ace Games Forum Index -> Leagues of Adventure All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: