Triple Ace Games Forum Index Triple Ace Games
ARCHIVE FORUM - POSTING LOCKED

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for character sheets

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Triple Ace Games Forum Index -> Leagues of Adventure
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dirigible

No Cards!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Looking for character sheets Reply with quote

I bought Leagues of Adventure from my local game store last week, hoping to run a game, but I can't seem to find a printable version of the character sheet, only the alternates, which appear to be a bit too ink-heavy for my liking. Is there a link I've missed somewhere, or has this not been thought of yet?
TAG Wiggy

Triple Ace

Location: I have flying monkeys, and I'm not afraid to use them!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems to slipped us by while getting other things ready. I'll look into getting one done.

timbolton

Deuce

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the one which is in the back of the LOA preview pdf (I know it's on drivethrurpg as a freebie) ink-heavy? It's the same one from the back of the main game book.
Phantomdoodler

No Cards!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a scan from the book, cleaned up and with Defence split into Passive and Active. (Defence also has the English spelling).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51459120@N02/?savedsettings=8249452601#photo8249452601

Justin
3rik

Deuce

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phantomdoodler wrote:
This is a scan from the book, cleaned up and with Defence split into Passive and Active. (Defence also has the English spelling).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51459120@N02/?savedsettings=8249452601#photo8249452601

Justin

Great. That'll do for now. I do suggest that the eventual printable sheet that may be featured on TAG's site also have the split Defence on it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Triple Ace Games Forum Index -> Leagues of Adventure All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: