Triple Ace Games Forum Index Triple Ace Games
ARCHIVE FORUM - POSTING LOCKED

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Popularity?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Triple Ace Games Forum Index -> Leagues of Adventure
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigsteveuk

Deuce

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Popularity? Reply with quote

Hi,

I am concerned a bit about the lack of activity!

From Triple Ace point of view has this game been well received?

It could be like me I have the game, but I am yet to run it and can't see me doing so till Spring next year.

Cheers,

Steve
TAG Wiggy

Triple Ace

Location: I have flying monkeys, and I'm not afraid to use them!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Popularity? Reply with quote

bigsteveuk wrote:
I am concerned a bit about the lack of activity!

From Triple Ace point of view has this game been well received?

I assume you mean activity on the forums? We're certainly getting you products and freebies as our hectic schedule allows. And since folk are buying them, that would indicate the game is popular. The reviews we've seen have been positive, as well.

Not surprised at the lack of forum chat, though. Hellfrost is a very popular SW setting, but there often isn't much chat about it on the forums for weeks on end.

dpmcalister

Four

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the setting but it's got to wait its turn in our, very full, gaming schedule unfortunately. I'm thinking about running a game at Conception though Smile

Deuce

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big fan of Leagues of Adventure, waiting for an opportunity to run a few games of it as well. We played the sampler adventure previews and really enjoyed them.

Deuce

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No it certainly wasn’t meant as a criticism, I was just intrigued (hoping) the game had been well received as I am looking forward to your future releases and continued support.

By the sound of it everyone is in the same boat as me, too many games and not enough time!!! Crying or Very sad
RevTurkey

Deuce

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How very true!

I wish we could have an extra day of the week dedicated to gaming...

With sooo many games and settings and systems flying around at the moment, I find I have to be very very selective as to what me and my friends choose to play. I have Mr.Youtube Gamegeeks Kurt to thank for selling me on TAG's stuff. He kept saying how good the products were...so, eventually we gave them a punt. Haven't looked back since. We started with Daring Tales of Chivalry and then Hellfrost (which was completely brilliant and in my experience, better supported than any other setting I can think of). We are playing All For One now and having fun. Very much looking forward to giving Leagues of Adventure a good crack probably early next year, I am interested in running a Victorian mash up of Hammer Horror style adventure with lots of Mummy's tombs and European castles etc...

Very Happy

Three

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds like fun!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Triple Ace Games Forum Index -> Leagues of Adventure All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: