Triple Ace Games Forum Index Triple Ace Games
ARCHIVE FORUM - POSTING LOCKED

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Necropolis Showdown?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Triple Ace Games Forum Index -> Necropolis 2350
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greentongue

Deuce

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:41 am    Post subject: Necropolis Showdown? Reply with quote

There used to be one in the works, any word on it?

If not an official version, is there a fan version?

Seems that Necropolis would lend itself very well to a skirmish level game. You could even play at multiple "levels" at the same time.
It is baffling to me that Necropolis Showdown (with matching miniatures) has not been more promoted.

Paper miniatures and stat cards seem like a nature for it.
or did I just miss seeing it???
=
Enno

King of Clubs

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The official version seems to be shelved for the time being, as projects like Hellfrost and AFO came along after 2009. And there are no Necropolis products currently scheduled for 2012, Wiggy acknowledged a few weeks ago.

I didn't heard about any bigger Showdown fan-conversions aside from a few stats for an ad-hoc Showdown test session.

As the final Necropolis: Apocalypse is still pending too, there are at least 2 great Necropolis products to wait for in 2013+. Sad

Triple Ace

Location: I have flying monkeys, and I'm not afraid to use them!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: Necropolis Showdown? Reply with quote

Greentongue wrote:
There used to be one in the works, any word on it?

If not an official version, is there a fan version?

Seems that Necropolis would lend itself very well to a skirmish level game. You could even play at multiple "levels" at the same time.
It is baffling to me that Necropolis Showdown (with matching miniatures) has not been more promoted.

Paper miniatures and stat cards seem like a nature for it.
or did I just miss seeing it???
=

We're testing the Showdown water with G-Men & Gangsters next month. Necropolis is a possibility as a one-off product. Right now I'm going through the books seeing what converts (and how) in terms of the gear.

Enno

King of Clubs

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: Re: Necropolis Showdown? Reply with quote

TAG Wiggy wrote:
We're testing the Showdown water with G-Men & Gangsters next month. Necropolis is a possibility as a one-off product. Right now I'm going through the books seeing what converts (and how) in terms of the gear.

Hmm, never though about using Showdown for a 30s and 40s cops & robbers game. Shocked

Sounds interesting!

Triple Ace

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Necropolis Showdown? Reply with quote

Enno wrote:
TAG Wiggy wrote:

Hmm, never though about using Showdown for a 30s and 40s cops & robbers game. Shocked

Sounds interesting!

Cops, robbers, G-Men, Rocket Rangers, Nazis, mobsters, weird science, magic, and armored automobiles, and much more, in an America gone wrong.

Greentongue

Deuce

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in lust!
Very Happy
=
TAG Wiggy

Triple Ace

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G-Men & Gangsters should be out in mid-March. Regardless, I'll be talking about it in detail on Beautiful Games chat night in March 22nd. 9pm EST, 2am GMT.

vexx666

Deuce

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds fantastic. Strange enough I was talking about Showdown with friends today and wondering if, when and how it would world with Necropolis?

Either way, 2013 can't come fast enough.
vexx666

Deuce

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So my GF and I are biting the flechette round on this one and are converting up some Necro 2350 on Showdown. She's putting together the Lance from the game we are doing with: Turtle, Gabe, Archer and Puppet (also Sam the dreaded demon they accidentally released). I on the other hand am making a Ordo Tenebrae Warband. It's looking slick so far. The Slayer is going to be my crowing piece! (fingers crossed)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Triple Ace Games Forum Index -> Necropolis 2350 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: