Triple Ace Games Forum Index Triple Ace Games
ARCHIVE FORUM - POSTING LOCKED

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reaper Bones Kickstarter

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Triple Ace Games Forum Index -> Terrain Building, Minis & Figure Flats
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coyote6

Deuce

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:31 am    Post subject: Reaper Bones Kickstarter Reply with quote

I didn't see a thread here, so I thought I'd mention it. Reaper Miniatures is running a Kickstarter to fund the expansion of their Bones line, polymer miniatures. With the rising price of metal, these are way less expensive, and I've read they're good quality.

So, currently, for $100, you get more than 200 miniatures. It's like 215 or so now, I think. Then they have a bunch of add-ons that you can pick up that are also ridiculously cheap. Shipping is free to the US/Canada, and pretty inexpensive elsewhere -- $25 for the basic "Vampire" package.

Note that the Vampire tier includes a model of Reaper's mascot, Sophie the succubus, on a motorcycle. Reaper is allowing folks, in the post-Kickstarter pledge manager, to trade in Sophie for $25 worth of other stuff. That can get you a case that will hold 150 regular sized minis. Or it can get you a big dragon and a 7 inch long hydra. Or a massive (still to be sculpted) undead dragon.

Reaper is using the money to fund the creation of the expensive molds needed for the polymer minis, to massively expand the line (from about 30 models right now to maybe 300 by the time they're done. They're also going to try to move the whole manufacturing end from China back to their HQ in Texas.

Check it out -- but hurry! The drive wraps up in 41 hours, at 6:00pm EDT on Saturday, Aug. 25.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1513061270/reaper-miniatures-bones-an-evolution-of-gaming-min
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Triple Ace Games Forum Index -> Terrain Building, Minis & Figure Flats All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: