Triple Ace Games Forum Index Triple Ace Games
ARCHIVE FORUM - POSTING LOCKED

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recommend me an adventure

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Triple Ace Games Forum Index -> Hellfrost
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wibbs

Deuce

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:19 am    Post subject: Recommend me an adventure Reply with quote

Hey,

I'm going to be running an introductory Hellfrost session at my FLGS. I have a couple of the published adventures but they are a little too combat heavy. Can someone suggest one of the adventures, preferably at Novice or Seasoned level, that has a good mix of combat and social interaction?

Thanks in advance,

Wibbs
Enno

King of Clubs

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adventure N5 is an adventure framework around a beloved religious festival.

Some of the encounters in this book are based upon "peaceful solutions", or could at least be changed, substituted and combined easily to make them fit. Smile

Deuce

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a couple of encounters in the Encounters Book that would work great for a one-shot introductory game. They are a little shorter, which will give you time to do character generation first if you wish (or explain how the rules work).

In particular, the encounter from the Encounter Book with the fey jester is pretty good -- some combat, some roleplaying. You can stretch it out as much as you need to, even add a subplot among the stead-dwellers if you wish.
Wibbs

Deuce

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A quick follow up to this. I ended up running an adapted Descent into Madness as an introductory/demonstration one shot at my FLGS. It went extremely well, and everyone had a great time. So much so that I may end up running a longer term campaign with some of them in the near future. Cool
Enno

King of Clubs

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always good to hear... Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Triple Ace Games Forum Index -> Hellfrost All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: