Triple Ace Games Forum Index Triple Ace Games
ARCHIVE FORUM - POSTING LOCKED

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Realms of Alfheim released

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Triple Ace Games Forum Index -> Hellfrost
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TAG Wiggy

Triple Ace

Location: I have flying monkeys, and I'm not afraid to use them!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Realms of Alfheim released Reply with quote

Region Guide #53A: Realms of Alfheim
Beyond the barrier of the mortal realm lies Alfheim, a tapestry of fey domains ruled by powerful lords. Here the changing of the seasons do more than alter the weather or transform the color of leaves. As the seasons wax and wane and the fey courts switch positions, so the very landscape changes. Beautiful and ugly, welcoming and threatening, the fey realms are walked only by madmen and heroes, for even the Seelie realms are not without dangers.

This supplement details 18 fey realms and provides notes on their opposite domain.

This product is an expansion to Region Guide #53: Alfheim.

Available from the TAG store

TAG Wiggy

Triple Ace

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My thanks to Daryl Smith for contributing to this product via the "Design a fey realm" offer we put out on the forums a long time ago.

Aeyman

No Cards!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:24 am    Post subject: Re: Realms of Alfheim released Reply with quote

Very cool. Is it available now? I don't see it on http://www.tripleacegames.com/HellfrostRegions.php.

While I'm noticing it, next to the "buy" button for Region Guide #53 on that page, the text is for Region Guide #50. So you may want to fix that real quick. Smile
Enno

King of Clubs

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are correct, the blurb at Alfheims Buy button is a copy/paste glitch.

Realms of Alfheim is 53A is an expansion of RG53. So its an publication valid its own entry here.

BTW the entry for the Supplemental Material forgets to mention, that you still get the Aslov City Guide with it.

Since these lists are updated very slowly, it's better to look into the TAG store under New Products or the regular Hellfrost categories... Very Happy

Triple Ace

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:25 am    Post subject: Re: Realms of Alfheim released Reply with quote

Aeyman wrote:
Very cool. Is it available now? I don't see it on http://www.tripleacegames.com/HellfrostRegions.php.

Added!

Quote:
While I'm noticing it, next to the "buy" button for Region Guide #53 on that page, the text is for Region Guide #50. So you may want to fix that real quick. Smile

Fixed! Thanks or spotting that.

TAG Wiggy

Triple Ace

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enno wrote:
BTW the entry for the Supplemental Material forgets to mention, that you still get the Aslov City Guide with it.

Fixed as well!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Triple Ace Games Forum Index -> Hellfrost All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: