Triple Ace Games Forum Index Triple Ace Games
ARCHIVE FORUM - POSTING LOCKED

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ranulph Fiennes pulls out of Antarctic challenge

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Triple Ace Games Forum Index -> Hellfrost
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angry Ghost

Deuce

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:31 pm    Post subject: Ranulph Fiennes pulls out of Antarctic challenge Reply with quote

I don't know if this is of interest to any of you, but I feel it's very much fitting with Hellfrost (at least the northern region Wink).

It's a little sad really, but you can't blame him.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21571870

Anyway, my point it, the rest of the team are going on with it, and whilst the inhabitants of Rassilon don't have our modern day technologies, a number of them do have spells which could help them in a similar journey to the Hellfrost. As the article says, some of the temperatures are at -90C (I think that's about -130F??) - worth following.
TAG Wiggy

Triple Ace

Location: I have flying monkeys, and I'm not afraid to use them!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saved me posting the link. Smile

Even with protective spells, you can still describe the ice build up on their beards and clothing. And nothing says equipment is protected by environmental protection*. Twisted Evil Frozen reindeer, anyone?

* Though you'd have to be a git to enforce that particular interpretation. Smile

Enno

King of Clubs

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It tells us, that Antarctica is a dangerous place, even in late summer. Very Happy

Deuce

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TAG Wiggy wrote:
Saved me posting the link. Smile

Even with protective spells, you can still describe the ice build up on their beards and clothing. And nothing says equipment is protected by environmental protection*. Twisted Evil Frozen reindeer, anyone?

* Though you'd have to be a git to enforce that particular interpretation. Smile

Only if the player became attached to the reindeer.

And gave it a red nose.

Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Triple Ace Games Forum Index -> Hellfrost All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: