Triple Ace Games Forum Index Triple Ace Games
ARCHIVE FORUM - POSTING LOCKED

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Creature Guide: Frost Giants released

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Triple Ace Games Forum Index -> Hellfrost
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TAG Wiggy

Triple Ace

Location: I have flying monkeys, and I'm not afraid to use them!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:23 pm    Post subject: Creature Guide: Frost Giants released Reply with quote

Hellfrost: Creature Guide to Frost Giants

The civilized races fear many monstrous breeds, but none more than the frost giants. Each winter-loving, towering fiend is a one-man company, with the strength of a blizzard and the fortitude of a glacier. Individually, they are a great menace; when they gather in numbers, they are nearly unstoppable. Those are beholden to hold back the forces of winter would be wise to heed the advice presented here, for to ignore it is to invite doom.

This supplement looks at the frost giants' origins, anatomy, social structure, culture, warfare, and religion. It brings together all the stats for various frost giants, as well as presenting new foes and options.

Available from the TAG store

Enno

King of Clubs

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Them big guys. Finally! Very Happy

Deuce

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've fallen slightly behind on getting the last few HF items. (Shame on me!) Are there any more intended for release in the near future outside of the LoF items?

Also, since LoF is part of HF do we need to come up with an abbreviation for when we're specifically talking about HF just in terms of Rassilon as opposed to HF in general which would include LoF and (hopefully) LoW? HF:R or HF:LoI ("Land of Ice" or some such)?
TAG Wiggy

Triple Ace

Location: I have flying monkeys, and I'm not afraid to use them!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything to do with Land of Fire will be abbreviated to LOF. Hellfrost, though a large world, really means the north, since we've been using that term for four years. Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Triple Ace Games Forum Index -> Hellfrost All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: