Triple Ace Games Forum Index Triple Ace Games
ARCHIVE FORUM - POSTING LOCKED

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

question about corporation

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Triple Ace Games Forum Index -> Necropolis 2350
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Noirfatale

No Cards!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:31 am    Post subject: question about corporation Reply with quote

My senior knight is a Valhalla graduate who worked for Asgard corporation. To give a real spin on the subject I talked to my WM and asked him if I could take the background edge Noble and rename it Corporate Brat.

the idea was that my character is actually the child of one of the big shot on the board of director at Asgard- +2 Charisma come from better social education and being in the media spotlight. The Rich perk was also perfect background wise (which I pretty much lost when my character took vow of poverty)

that way the WM can spin some story with corporate vs church angle with my character between the anvil and the hammer.

Is there any plans to make a corporate book or freebie? the corporate security force option is nice but I would love to know more about the corporations themselves, what they do and their attitude toward the raphaim and the bad blood between them and the church.

Do you have any notes on Asgard you can share?

-what kind of corporation is it?

-what is their main products?

-are they specialized in a specific sector or are they like shadowrun megacorporation, having their paws in every pie?

-Do they own whole city or do they control a puppet government?

-What kind of control do they have upon their employee and consumer base and citizens living in their territory? Do they have extraterritoriality and the right to enforce their own laws?

thanks!
C.A.Pryde

Deuce

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get your WM to let you look at the appropriate sections of the Necropolis 2350 book; it answers most of these questions, including detailing some of the background history on the Church-Asgard feud. There's also a little bit more information in the 2351-55 Update, if the WM has it.
GrimJesta

Deuce

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Necromancy]

The books are a good starting point, but they're still pretty vague on the whole corporate aspect of the setting (which is fine considering that the game obviously focuses on Church followers). But man, a Corporation book would rock. I'd snatch that up in a second.

-=Grim=-
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Triple Ace Games Forum Index -> Necropolis 2350 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: